Monday, January 30, 2012

Ellsworth, New Hampshire

Where mountain spells are cast upon a rainbow’s promise
I plant my soul in the richness of natural existence

Where wise old trees come alive to dance in a full moon’s light
I sing a song of bliss

Where natures four seasons encounter earth’s four directions
I become one with all the kingdoms

Where brothers and sisters alike equal family and friends forever
I give the bond of true love

Where motto befalls salutations that suggest live free or die
I fly my inner flag of freedom

When home is where the heart is
I am undoubtedly found… in New Hampshire! 

                                                                          Written By: Tere Kipp 2009

1 comment:

  1. Tere,

    I was humbled, mesmerized and awestruck when you played and performed "Making it all come alive" for me on Thanksgiving. It was so telling and beautiful, thank you for sharing it with me.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete